Welcome to the Mashery-powered Bazaarvoice Developer portal. We strive to give you the tools you need to develop cutting-edge applications on the Bazaarvoice platform.
Some changes you’ll notice:
- You no longer have to login to see documentation. Just click the Expand icon () to drill down to the information you need.
- If you want to request an API key or need to contact us with a support question, you will need to create and use a Mashery ID (or use your existing one if you access other Mashery-powered APIs). Your current Bazaarvoice developer portal ID will no longer work.
Note that none of your existing API keys are affected by this transition. They will continue to work without interruption.
Thanks for your support of the Bazaarvoice platform.
We are pleased to announce that on March 1, 2013, we are moving our developer portal hosting to Mashery.
What does this mean to you, our developer community:
- None of your existing API keys will be affected by this transition. They will continue to work without interruption.
- You no longer need to log in to see API documentation or any public content on the site.
- To request a new API key, you will need to register with a Mashery ID (or use your existing one if you access other Mashery-powered APIs). Your current Bazaarvoice developer portal ID will no longer work after March 1st.
- There is no change to the developer portal URL (http://developer.bazaarvoice.com).
We know that the increased security and faster key generation will enhance your development experience. As always, thank you for developing on the Bazaarvoice platform. We look forward to seeing your applications.